Monday, September 24, 2007

Our Art on ZNE!

Hello All!

Dawn here!

I don't have a lot to add for the day but was playing around with some HTML code and thought I'd see if I could get it to show up as a post!

You see, mom & I belong to this really great group of artistic women at www.zneart.com ... you should really check it out!

Fabulous women~Fabulous art! And, everyone who belongs gets to post their art for all to see! So, being the wonderful ladies that they are, they have given us the ability to share, with you, all the art we have posted on the ZNE website!

Variazione is Italian for "Variation" and they have taken the "ZNE" from this cool Italian word! Anyway... check out the site & our cool new video feed and have a wonderful night!


1 comment:

Trixie said...

Delightful post! I could sit here all day and stare at the eye candy! Love your new blog, I will be by often.