Monday, August 31, 2009

NEW FABULOUS & DAZZLING!




You'll never believe how TRES COOL & CHIC the newest "thing" from Divas D'Este is!

Diva De has outdone herself again and is making amazing fabric covered, crazy quilted, exquisitly adorned cuff bracelets! (They even have fabric on the inside of the cuff!) I have already grabbed one of them for myself I LOVE them so much!


She put so much time into these it's crazy! All the adornments you see are hand done and, she's used some of Divas D'Este's fabulous images on fabric!


They are so new ... I'm not sure if she even has a name for these beauties yet!

They will be on our website or etsy soon (I'll blog again and let you know which...) however, if you just can't wait... drop us an email at divasdeste@yahoo.com and I'm sure we can arrange to get one right out to you!





We hope you LOVE these as much as we do!
Peace, Love and Art!
Dawn & De