Friday, August 28, 2009

Illustration Friday!

In addition to playing with my favorite new little translation thingy... I have been trying to get back into "doing" art on a regular basis... I have started a new little series of mixed media collages, (which I will start posting as soon as I'm finished with the first one...out of seven) however, I have been toying with the idea of joining the fray at Illustration Friday, and this week I plan to take on the theme for the very first time!

The theme for this week is "Magnify" ~ Should be a fun theme to tackle ~ don't you think?

If you are feeling stuck, uninspired or full of artistic greatness... I suggest you join the fun! You can find their fantistic blog by clicking on the words "Illustration Friday" above or on their lovely little link below!

Create & Enjoy!
Dawn & De
The Divas D'Este ~

No comments: