Sunday, February 28, 2010

Art & Soul VEGAS!

I had the most wonderful experience in Vegas! Instead of glitz and glam ... I got to play artiste' (no accentegue -sp? - on blogger for Americans!) LOL. I had a marvelous time learning to beat the heck out of metal with Richard Salley! (He's not only a wonderful teacher but a fabulous human being! You should all meet him!) And, on day 2, I had another wonderful fab experience with Susan Lenart Kazmer! My new favorite color thing is ENAMEL! ... now just to come up with the denero to purchase a kiln! (but, I do have a torch!) Pics to follow soon...

On the home front, we are launching our Divine Design Team! (I know the name is a little cliche however, I'm working on something cooler so bear with me...) ha ha! Please look for our fabulous bunch of International, artistic babes on the Divas website today!

Plus, shh, our website is in the re-design process... we are super excited and wanted to sneak out a peak but... it could be a month or so before it's finished... let's just say, we are loving it and hope you will too!

Gypsy, Rebel & Diva Love to all!

No comments: