Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween! My favorite Holiday!


Hello all! Dawn here ~ I haven't posted in soooo long I thought I'd drop you all a quick note! Things have been so crazy in my life with my new job as a Title Attorney (almost 5 months now) and my father (who has dementia/alzheimers) that I hardly have a chance to breathe much less do art! I am sooooo frustrated and truly want to be able to get back into the creative process! Hopefully, mom and I will have time to play over the Thanksgiving holiday! Yippee! We're going to make jewelry and quilties and purses and new collage sheets (oh my!) I can't wait!

But, since I haven't gotten to express myself artistically, for Halloween this year, my friends and I decided to express ourselves using a slightly different form of artistic expression! He He! (In case you don't know... I'm the Pirate on the right! Aargh!) :) We had such fun!

Well, hate to do this but, have to get back to work! I have a Title Opinion deadline tomorrow morning and I'm missing a couple of people!! I'll check back again soon! Take care and have an artful Sunday!

2 comments:

Penny L Weaver said...

Well... aren't you just the sauciest wench :-D Good to 'see' you, girlie!
- p

rjwhiggins said...

Dawn, you make an awesome pirate, Your artistic talents extend to costmues, also! LOL!! See you in May!

RJ